There is no designated Summer or Winter uniform as the weather in Hong Kong is unpredictable. The school uniform collection can be worn year-round and item combinations selected depending upon the weather conditions. However there is a distinct daily and PE uniform. Children can wear their PE uniforms only on the assigned PE day for the year group or as directed by the school.
All children must wear the Peak School hat when playing outdoors.
Click HERE for the full school uniform policy or download the attached below.
School Uniform Shop
- Orders can be placed by
- PTA will issue and send you an invoice, which may be paid either with:
- 1. Bank transfer to HSBC account #: 808 507 529 001 (please send in bank slip, in case of ATM transfer, direct cheque or cash deposit)
- 2. Credit Card (3.4% handling fee is added)
- 3. Cheque payable to Peak School PTA LTD.
- Please note: we do not accept cash payment.
Uniform Shop Operating hours
- The PTA Uniform Shop is open on
MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY
08.35 – 10.00
MONDAY and FRIDAY
15.15 – 15.45
- PTA office and Uniform shop are not open during school holidays.
- Please direct any enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org