The SCHOOL BUS SERVICE in support of PEAK SCHOOL is organised and administered by the Peak School Parent Teachers Association LTD. This is a Non-Profit service to facilitate transportation to/from the school and to ease congestion during drop off and pick up.
- PTA operates several buses to areas of HK Island.
- The bus service is operated by Kwoon Chung Bus Holding Limited.
- The PTA manages the enrolment and fee collection for the service.
- Please refer to the PTA BUS RULES for further information.
- To enrol for the school bus service, please download the forms available below, complete and return to the PTA office.
School Bus Fees
The PTA runs the service on a breakeven basis, to keep bus user fees as low as possible.
- School bus fees are reviewed annually.
- Please contact the PTA office to confirm the current fee schedule.
Please direct any BUS related enquiries to the PTA:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Phone: 2849 8376.
The PTA Office is open every school day in school 8:00am to 4:00pm.